This privacy notice on our website discloses the privacy practices for www.lockelocksmith.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by our locksmith website and will notify you of the following:
- What identifiable information is collected from you through our website, how that information is used and with whom the information may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of the data about you that we collect.
- The security practices that are in place to protect the misuse of the information collected from you.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information provide to us.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing:
Locke Locksmith is the sole owners of the information that we collect on our website. We only have access to/collect information that you have chosen to give to us via email or other direct contact from you. We will never sell or rent this information to anyone EVER.
We will use the information that you have provided to us to respond to you, regarding the reason you have contacted us. We will never share the information that you provided to us with any third party outside of our locksmith business.
Your Access to and Control Over Information :
You may opt out of any future emails from us at any time. You can do the following any time that you want by contacting us via the email address or the phone on our website:
- Learn what data we have about you, if we have any.
- Change or correct any data that we have about you.
- You can have us delete any data we have about you.
- You can express any concern that you have about our use of the data that you have provided to us.
We take many extreme precautions in order to protect the information that you have provided to us. When you submit sensitive information using our locksmith website, your information is protected.
Wherever we collect sensitive information the information is always encrypted and transmitted to us securely. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted using our website, we also protect your information in the real world too. Only employees who need the information that you provided to us to perform a specific job are granted access to your private information. The computers and servers that we store personally identifiable information are kept securely.