If you are a business owner with an office, (large or small) you may sometimes find yourself in compromising situations. Business owners have to deal with theft and burglary from criminals and even corrupt employees.
Employing the services of a trustworthy and a skilled commercial locksmith can help keep your office secure, and save you money in the long run. Below are a few of the essential services provided by a commercial locksmith that could be beneficial to your business:
1. Master Key System: A commercial locksmith can design a master key that gives you full access to every single office or room within your building. A master key allows a business owner or manager have control over the entire building at every given time.
2. Break-in Repairs: If you have ever experienced a break-in then you would understand the benefit of a commercial locksmith. Your number one priority should be calling the cops. After you must have called the police, then you should call a commercial locksmith. The commercial locksmith repairs and if necessary replaces the locks that got damaged during the break-in, thus, reinforcing security around your office premises.
3. Access Control System: Whenever you give your office keys to your employee for any reason, it is important that you employ a commercial locksmith to put a mechanism that ensures they do not make copies of the keys. Such copies can compromise the security of your office building. A commercial locksmith will install an access control system so no copies can be made without your permission. In this case, you will have exclusive control over the office keys, and you can also decide the level of access you wish to make available to your employees.
4. Rekeying Office Locks: As time goes on, your business grows, as it grows it will undergo different changes, including an increase in the number of employees. In many cases, your employees may have to keep the keys to one office door or the other. It may be difficult to retrieve your keys from an employee even after they have left the company. This poses a significant risk to your business’s security. A commercial locksmith will efficiently handle the rekeying of your locks any time you experience personnel change. They ensure that your office locks are rekeyed before something bad happens.
5. CCTV system: A commercial locksmith can install a closed-circuit television system. As a business owner, you should endeavor to have CCTV systems around your premises. This keeps burglars away and also enables you to monitor your staff.
The benefit of a commercial locksmith to your business can not be overemphasized. Above are just some of the essential services a commercial locksmith offers your business.
Live in the Irvine and surrounding communities? Great. Hire our commercial locksmith services today.